Monday, October 24, 2011

Lifesavers Halloween Costume

I got the idea for this costume from another blog that I saw. My son is small, so I was able to use a pillowcase. I cut it up the seam, and cut it to 21 inches long.
I laid it flat, and used colored duct tape in rows. Made a twisted circle of duct tape, laid it at the top of the costume, folded the top of the pillowcase over it, and secured it with duct tape (kind of like a cheesefilled crust pizza). I used silver duct tape for the straps, and cut the word LIFESAVERS as well as the blue shadow with my cricut. Voila! I might have spent about $20.

1 comment:

  1. Not only is this clever, but those feet make me want to cry, they are so adorable!

    Reminds me of a nursery rhyme... My son John, went to bed with his stockings on! Was it one shoe off and one shoe on or one fell off and one stayed on? I don't remember for sure, but those feet are so cute I would have to kiss them all the time!

    ReplyDelete